We switched to another cabana, Popeye’s, this morning and decided to extend our stay in hopes that Dan will finally be able to dive the Blue Hole. My sinuses have cleared up quite a bit, however, I’m not sure they are clear enough for the 140 foot dive. I don’t want to risk getting out there and wasting the money if I can’t dive. He’s scheduled to dive tomorrow; fingers crossed they don’t cancel.
Today was all about catching some rays, reading, and practicing some Spanish. Dan of course worked and fretted about the slow the internet. Maybe we’ll have a better connection when we get to Guatemala… I sure hope so… for Dan’s sake 🙂