1. How the local take their yerba mate with them everywhere they go. Seriously, I saw people carrying a thermos of hot water with them to the mall / grocery store so they could refill.
2. Our welcome to Argentina food sampler… Our plan arrived late so when we finally got to our rental apartment the landlord had stepped away. Dan and I waited for her at the restaurant next door. They were so excited it was our first time to Argentina they gave us some traditional foods to try. DELICIOUS and super AWESOME!
3. Ducle de leche (carmel… yummy!)
4. Cementerio de la Recoleta
5. Madres de Plaza de Mayo
6. San Telmo market
7. The architecture and how the building / statues were lit up at night
8. La Boca and The tango band at the milonga
9. Taking a tango class
10. Iguazu Falls